The Poetry of Motion®
Bone, muscle, joint, spine and sports medicine care and treatment
Bones, muscles, and joints work together like an intricate rhythm to create poetry in motion. We provide the care, experience and innovation for all the parts that keep you moving. Parrish Orthopedic Care offers you comprehensive bone, muscle, joint and spine care within one of America’s finest healing environments®
- Women’s Choice Award® distinguishing PMC as one of the 2013 America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Experience in Orthopedics. The award is based on robust criteria that include female patient satisfaction measurements as well as clinical excellence considerations. WomenCertified awards products and services based on the collective recommendations of women and serves to empower women to make smart healthcare choices.
- Healthgrades® Clinical Excellence award and five star ranking recipient
Our Clinical Care Team uses the latest medical techniques to treat existing and potential problems to quickly get you back to your best health.The team includes board-certified orthopedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, physicians specializing in sports and rehabilitation medicine, physician assistants and nurses, as well as home health, outpatient rehabilitation, and American College of Sports Medicine Certified Personal TrainerSM (CPT).
Services include: bone and muscle care, fracture care, spine care, joint replacement, joint reconstruction, kyphoplasty, minimally invasive surgery, osteopathic manipulative therapy, outpatient rehabilitation, presurgery "what to expect" orientation, post-surgery healing-at-home care, sports and active lifestyle care, work-related injuries, and a full-service medical wellness (fitness) center.
Parrish Orthopedic Care affiliated physicians:
- Anthony J. Allotta, DO: board-certified Family Practice, fellowship trained in Sports Medicine
- Julie N. Chevillet, DO: Orthopedic Surgeon, fellowship trained in Pediatric Orthopedics
- Ara Deukmedjian, MD: board-certified Neurosurgeon
- Ramy S. Hanna, MD: board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon, fellowship trained in adult total joint reconstruction
- Jonathan Lubitz, DPM: Board Certified & Fellowship Trained in Foot Surgery
- Michael J. Magee, MD: board-certified Orthopaedic Surgeon, fellowship trained in Shoulder and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Robert B. McShane, MD: board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon
- Bharat Patel, MD, FAAPMR: board-certified Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physiatrist, Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Joseph E. Rojas, MD: board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon
- Patrick Sonser, MD: medical director of Rehabilitation Medicine, Parrish Medical Center, board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, fellowship trained in Interventional Spine
Our priority is to design, implement and manage a care plan together with you and your primary care physician that will maximize the success of your recovery.